At first I was a bit overwhelmed by this project. Not sure if I'd find the time to even do the assignments, but as I progressed, I found it to be fun and at times rewarding (love those coupons!) Thank you for opening up a whole new world of technology. I was quite familiar with many of the applications, but never had any hands-on experience with many. My kids think I'm a real pain in the ass when I write on their Facebook walls, but it's been fun. I use many of the applications regularly, but Google Docs and Flickr are two places I was not familiar with and will definitely explore them in the future.
Plus, these dress down days have been wonderful. Some mornings I just don't feel like going through the wardrobe, ironing and fussing.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment